CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yuck Mommy!


Mollie refuses to take a bottle. I was kind of excited when the doctor reminded me that I could start her on cereal, but Mollie wasn't excited. I decided to sit her in the big girl chair and support her up with a blanket. Shawn fed her while I took the pics.

As you view each pic this is what Mollie said.....

"Mommy, why am I in this thing?"
"Ewe Dad!"
"Ewe Dad!"
"Not another bite Daddy!"
"I think I'm done Daddy!"
"I just want my fingers!"
"Yeah, I'm done!"

Well we tried. She still doesn't care for the cereal. Maybe when we get to trying fruit it will taste better. I was hoping it would help to keep her happy while I was at work, but I guess I am all she wants! Oh, to be loved!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day....just one day....I will be able to feed her so that she doesn't starve all day while she is with me! It's fun to dream.....
XOXO