CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Her Special Day



We blessed our little Mollie Makenzie yesterday. Isn't she beautiful?! My mom made her dress. Turned out just as I imagined. It was a wonderful day yesterday, everything went perfect. Shawn gave her beautiful blessing and I think everyone was touched by it. He is a wonderful dad and has a great testimony. It was great to have our family with us. My brother was here for a friends wedding so we were lucky to have him there. We miss him tons. Zach got a new suit and by the time we got home from church he was ready to take it off. We had a hard time getting him to smile for this picture cause he was so ornery. All in all things went well and I am so grateful for my pretty little miracle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I have cute nieces and nephews! ....on all sides of the family-must be from me :>
XOXOXO

Terrie said...

No, it's from ME! Yes, my grandchildren are ALL beautiful and handsome! I am the luckiest Oma in the world!

Mandy said...

Wow my cousins sure know have beautiful children. I wish I would have known and I would have been there. Oh well. I love Mollie's dress.

Unknown said...

Oh Kimielu, your baby girl is so beautiful and she gets it from her mama! I am so happy that your family could be with you on this very special occasion! I hope to get to meet you sweet Mollie before she graduates! hehehehe

Burrell said...

Her dress is gorgeous. Your mama did a great job. And I am in agreeance with everyone else. Your kids are beautiful.

Amanda said...

SO CUTE! i love the dress. what a great job your mom did.

The Bowlers said...

She looks so pretty! You have such cute kids Kim.