CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What?? Already!!


I cannot believe that Zach is old enough to go to kindergarten! His first day was last week. He was pretty excited to go up until the moment we started getting ready and then he got upset cause he didn't want me to spike his hair. After I did his hair he walked out of the bathroom and messed it up. I had to do it twice before he would leave it alone! He had a tantrum and we had a hard time getting out the door, but once he saw the neighbor boy Michael out walking to school he was all excited again. The boys walked together, which took his mind of his hair.

We got to the school and I watched him play on the little playground until the teachers came out to get the kids. They had the kids all line up on these giant colored circles. I watched him walk inside the building as I held back the tears. I walked with a few other moms in the neighborhood and didn't want to cry in front of them all.

It was a big day and every mom worries about their kids. You want them to be happy and you want them to make friends. Zach seemed to do okay cause he has already made some friends. I love you Zachary! I am very proud of you want nothing but the best for you.

3 comments:

Terrie said...

Oma loves you too Zachy! Papa and I are so proud of you. You are so smart and have so much to share with the world. Your mama doesn't have to worry. You will have no problems making friends. You are such a handsome little guy that eventually, the only thing your mama will have to worry about is getting all the cute girlies to leave you alone. Love you always.

The Brownings said...

My sweet little boy! I mean....big boy! Aunt Jenny is super proud of you! I was glad to hear that on your first day of school you got to color and read and play with your friends. Good job buddy!
Love you to pieces :>

Mandy said...

Oh Zach I cannot believe you are going to school already! Kim I am right there with you, I am still having a hard time with Ashley going to school and she starts 2nd grade in about 2 weeks. I can hardly believe our children are growing up. See you at the sealing, reception which ever you come to!