CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's A Boy!!


Our new little baby just arrived! You thought it was a girl and let me tell you, we were surprised too. Milo joined our family on May 22 at 4:00 pm weighing only a pound. Isn't he cute!

Shawn has known that I have always wanted a pet. I grew up having cats and dogs so when I got married it was hard to leave my kitty behind at my parents.

A few years ago we got your first pet Simon form a neighbor. Well he didn't stay with us very long. He decided to go take a vacation with his friends (that's what we told the kids), a very long vacation.

Shawn had asked me if I could meet him at work one day for his break. When I got there he pulled a box out from his car. I still wasn't sure what was going on until I heard, "meow, meow!" I was very surprised. I don't know that I sounded very excited cause I was just so shocked he got me a kitten.

We adopted him from the Humane Society. He loves our family already. Of course Aubrey can't get enough of him and I have to remind her all the time that he is not a doll and you can't swing him by his two front paws in a circle! Milo loves to lay on top of my big belly or sit on my shoulder with his head nuzzled into my neck. Milo was the best birthday present! Thanks babe!

5 comments:

The Brownings said...

Ha Ha! Nice Try....The cat you left behind when you got married was MY cat! Hello cute little snuggly Milo :>

*Jane Lee* said...

Milo is SO cute! I'm glad you finally got your wish for a cute little kitty.

-=Jane=-
http://lovethelees.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

So cute!!! Boy I have to hand it to you, you got me.. I wasn't paying close enough attention because of Kylie, she just spit up in chunks(YUCK) Anyway congrats!

Burrell said...

How fun! What a great husband Shawn is to surprise you like that.

Terrie said...

You tell that little stinker Aubrey that if she keeps pulling his tail or swinging him by his paws, I am going to take him to my house forever!